Grand Opera House Panto Auditions...
York Stage School are proud to be the exclusive provider of Panto Babes as the Babbies and Bairns return to the Grand Opera House panto this year alongside Berwick Kaler and the Gang in THE ADVENTURES OF OLD GRANNY GOOSE!
UK Productions Ltd will be joining us next Wednesday on the 22nd June to audition students, who fit the below criteria, to create two teams of eight Panto Babes for this year's show...
• A high standard of both ballet and jazz is required.
• The age range is approximately 7 to 11 years.
• The performer must be NO TALLER than 4 ft 8 inches.
• Teachers/Parents will be required to complete licence application forms for children for submission to local authority by UK Productions – Instructions will be sent to successful students.
• Parents will be expected to register as a chaperone and will be scheduled on a rota across the run.
• Students must be available to start rehearsals from Monday 28th November (1st week will be after school rehearsals), 2nd week will be varying times for tech and dress rehearsals and must be available for the full schedule of each teams required performances and until the pantomime closes on Sunday 8th January 2023. (Possible extension Sunday 15 January 2023). Time off school will be needed, this will be agreed with the students school.
This is a very exciting opportunity for our students who will be able to work alongside some of the UK's top panto performers for a sustained run across the festive period, it will be hard work but very rewarding for the students lucky enough to be picked by the team at UK Productions.
If your child would like to audition and fits the above criteria, please sign them up below...